This is what the father YAHUAH the Almighty Creator has given to us. Our teachings is from the bible and does not supersede the scriptures.
Our way of life is based on the laws, prophets and testimony, which is also called the Old and New Testament. We are not a religion, we are a nation of people who follow the scriptures that were written through the prophets of YAHUAH. We believe in the Torah which is the foundation of the the instructions that were given to the children of Israel by The Most High.
YAHUAH (The Creator) chose the Israelites to be a Holy people (set apart nation) to be a light to the gentiles and to restore His righteousness and bring His salvation unto the ends of the Earth. Isaiah 49:6
We believe the following:
1. We believe that the "black people" of the western hemisphere, who were brought here as slaves, through archeology that the so called African American / Caribbean "Black Man / Woman" are the true descendants of the biblical Israelites. "Descendants of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob" (Leviticus chapter 26: Deuteronomy chapter 28:)
2. We believe that the Hebrew Messiah has come; we believe his life and mission is recorded in the books of The Bible commonly known as the New Testament. We believe The Most High sent The Messiah to redeem man back to himself. (John 3:16-18) We believe and use The Messiah's true Hebrew name, which is YAHUSHUA. We believe the only way to have a relationship with the Father is through His Son YAHUSHUA. (John 14:6)
3. We believe in the other scriptures that were removed from The Bible, such as the book of Jasher, The Apocrypha, and the book of Enoch. (Joshua 10:13, 2 Samuel 1:18)
4. We believe in the laws of the Most High. We believe the laws have been with man from the beginning, (Genesis 26:4-5) We believe the laws given to Moses by The Most High are still good today and should be kept. We do not believe that YAHUSHUA, The Messiah did away with the laws. We believe YAHUSHUA taught and lived by the laws of The Most High. (John 14:15, 21, - 15:10, Matthew 5:17-19) We believe calling upon the messiah by his true name is important to our salvation (John 3:18, Acts 4:12)
5. We believe that sin is the transgression of the law. (1st John 3:4)
6. We believe all men were created by the same creator.
7. We do not believe in racial superiority, or that any one race of people is superior to another by virtue of their skin color.
8. We believe that the true nation of Israel was chosen by the Most High in order to take His word/truth to the other sons and daughters of Adam. (Isaiah 41:8-10, 44:1-2)
9. We believe in the Most High's one true name which is YAHUAH (YAH) (Psalm 68:4, Exod 3:15).
10. We believe man is flesh and blood; he is not a spiritual being yet. He is not born with a spirit living inside of him. (Genesis 2:7 - 6:3)
11. We believe death is final; we do not believe man goes to heaven or hell after death, but that he remains in the grave until judgment day. (,John 3:13, John 5:28-29, Revelation 20:1-6). We believe in the two resurrections.
12. We believe in the dietary laws outlined in the book of Leviticus 11.
13. We do not believe in Evolution, Yah created all creation in six days and his creation was good. (GENESIS 1:31, 2:1-3).
14. We believe that YAHUAH IS ONE (DEUTERONOMY 6:4)
15. We believe that YAHUAH IS THE SAVIOR, AND BESIDE HIM THERE IS NO ONE WITH THE POWER TO SAVE (Isaiah 43:11).
16. We believe YAHUAH has extended salvation to man through his son YAHUSHUA. (JOHN 4:42, 1ST JOHN 4:14).
17. We believe that all men, women and children must hear the truth of The Bible before the end of this age/world comes.
THE TRUTH MUST BE BROUGHT TO THE CHILDREN OF ISRAEL FIRST. (Matthew 24:14, Acts 13:46).
18. We do not believe in The Trinity. (Deuteronomy 6:4). We believe the trinity doctrine was created during an historic event known as the Council of Nicea, which took place in the year 325 C.E. The trinity cannot be validated from the bible.
19. We believe Satan the devil exists, but we do not believe he is all-powerful. We believe he can only do what the Most High allows him to do. We believe he has deceived the entire world. (Job 1:1-12) (Revelation 12:9).
20. We don't believe YAHUSHUA is Yah the father, but he and the father are one, in purpose, character, goal and mindset. (John 10:30,38, John 17:11,).
21. We believe immersing or what the world knows as baptism is still require. We believe in full water immersing. All messianic believers must be immersed into the family of Yah through the name of YAHUSHUA the messiah (ACTS 2:38, 8:12, 36-38, GALATIANS 3:27)
22. We believe Yahuah's appointed times (aka feast days) are important to observe, However, they can only be kept in the way he tells us. There is no alternative way. We believe because of our disobedience to Yah, he has taken most of our culture, and heritage away from us. This heritage and culture includes removing us from our land, taking our language, and making us slaves instead of kings.. (Jeremiyah 17:4)
24. We believe there are sinful angels who rebelled against Yah. We believe their were two groups of rebellious angels, one being the Watchers who took human woman for wives (Genesis 6:4, 2nd peter 2:4, the book of Enoch,) And the angels that rebelled with Satan (Revelations 12:7-9).
25. We believe in the existence of Demons and unclean spirits, and they have the power to possess humans. We believe that through Yah and YAHUSHUA the power to defeat and cast out demons and unclean spirit, will be given to the true servants of Yah. (Matthew 10:1, Mark 1:27, Mark 6:7, Acts 5:16, 8:7)
26. We believe the UFO phenomenon is nothing but deception from the adversary Satan, we believe he is using these devices to get man to believe in something other than Yah our Father.
27. We believe the land known as Israel will be returned to the children of Israel, after we come back to Yah in righteousness. We believe by the Power of Yah alone the children of Israel will be brought back from exile (Jeremiyah 23:8, Ezekiel 34:13, 37:14, 21, 39:28,). 28. We believe that only a portion of the children of Israel, will be allowed to return. This portion is known as the remnant. Yah will only return a portion of Israel, because not all Israel want to be righteous. (Isaiah 1:9, - 10:20-22, 11:11, 35:8-9 Ezekiel 20:38, Zechariyah 8:6-7)
29. We believe Yahuah will protect his people, during the 3 1/2 tribulation, by hiding them in the wilderness (Revelation 12:13-16, Isaiah 35, Ezekiel 20:33-38)
30. We believe the United States is mention throughout scriptures; she is called Mystery / Daughter of Babylon. Yah will destroy her for what she has done to us. (Genesis 15:13-14, Deuteronomy 28:49-50, Isaiah 47:, Jeremiyah 50: and 51: Revelations 17: and 18). 31. We believe the true borders of our land will reach from the Nile river (Egypt) to the river Euphrates (Iraq). Jerusalem is our capital but our land will include the following, EGYPT, SAUDI ARABIA, YEMEN, THE SUDAN, IRAQ, ERITERIA, ISRAEL ETC. (GENESIS 15:18).
31. We believe the true Children of Israel, will be restored to our rightful borders when the messiah returns. Our true borders are the same borders as the locations of the Garden of Eden. (GENESIS 2:10-14, MATTHEW 24:31) We ask you to please take out your bible and read the scriptures that are provided with each statement, so you can see why we believe what we do. Those who join in with us must have the same understanding. This is the only way we can operate. If you need more information please contact us.